Google+ Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Elite by Rachel Van Dyken

Elite (Eagle Elite #1)
 
 
When I won the annual Eagle Elite College Scholarship lottery, I was thrilled. After all, my grandma had just died and I wanted to take care of my aging grandpa -- he couldn't be a farmer in Wyoming forever. And graduating from Eagle Elite meant opportunity.

But I wasn't counting on meeting Nixon.

Nor was I counting on the rules of the Elect.

1. Do not touch The Elect.
2. Do not look at The Elect.
3. Do not speak to The Elect.

And worst of all? Don't discover the secret they hide, because in the end, you may just realize... it's about you.

 
*This is a New Adult Book, blood, violence, cursing, sexual references, and drug use. Not recommended for those under 17.*
 
 
***********
 
 
This starts as one fucked up book, i'm from a low class family so I did not like the words tossed around. BUT.....damn was this one worth it! I was like ..."nooooo" when it ended. Because u actually
Have to read through at least 20 to 35% to understand.

Nor was from a farm where it was lucky if u could fit into the elite of the University. She meets Nixon on her first day and everything is wrong

Nixon is just trying to protect her from a world that she doesn't even know nor does she understand, but along the way he's and absolute ass hole.

As they start to come together they constantly get rewarded with bumps along the road and I'm sorry to say this one is left with a great cliff-hanger. I love em and hate em at the same time. but what can we do right? This book is one I would not pass on I give it 5 stars just for the mystery!!!!!

**************

To Buy:
 
 
Elite:
 

 
 
To reach the Author:
 
base page:
 
 
Facebook:
 
 
Goodreads:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment