Google+ Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Falling Into Lust (One More Night Triology) BY Selene Chardou

"I always get what I want and for my twenty-third birthday, I wanted it held on my grandfather's brand new cruise ship with my favorite band, Scarlet Fever, playing for me and only me. I invited my best two friends, Faith and Laurel, and we had a blast but I wasn't supposed  to fall for Kasper "Kaz" Gillian. 

"It was supposed to be a one night stand because I couldn't take being a virgin anymore and I wanted to have bragging rights. I got my virginity taken by a rock star, not some snot-nosed Yale society-type I usually hang out with. I couldn't have expected we would develop feelings for one another or that he would want more than just one night..."

This is part one of Sydney and Kaz's journey from fan-girl and rock star to something much more richer and deeper...



Due to mature content, explicit language and adult situations, this novel is recommended for those 18+.
*******
I must say that I'm a sucker for a good rock n roll romance, but this one hit it out the park. This is just book one in a three part series. I know everyone always complains about cliff-hangers, but I can promise you will want to keep coming back for more.

So book one is about virgin trust-fund baby is the best way to picture her she has all the money, designer clothes, and the two best friends any girl could want. But, this story starts off as her just trying to have the birthday party to out due anyone else for years to come. Her grandfather ends up getting her Scarlet Fever to perform. She knows the lead singer Kaz from the group because they grew up in the same social circles, but there's so much more to the sexy rocker than meets the eye.
Kaz makes Syd feel like he wants a relationship so before they can be anything more than two people who met at her party she must go back to LA with him and endure 6 weeks of basically trying to fit into his world because to make their relationship work she's going to need to get ready to go on tour with him. 

Kaz can be a real asshole more often than not so there were a few times I wanted to slap him. But, Sydney always had his back and seemed to keep her head up I hardly saw her get flustered she gave it right back. They go through ex-relationships, child custody, jealousy, and loneliness in just a short period of time that it doesn't seem like they may actually last. 

*******

I gave this book 4 stars because of how detailed Selene made her observations from how they talked to eah other to what Syd had on. It made you feel part of the book and that you could actually be right there. I completely got caught up in this one. The other two book are called Falling Into Lust and Falling Into Love they are both out right now and I can tell you they just get better as they go.



Selene Chardou's Author Info:

Blog: The Realm of Selene Chardou located http://selenechardou.blogspot.com/

Goodreads: : http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7025554.Selene_Chardou

 Join Selene. Chardou’s Mailing List for early notification of New Books HERE!

Follow Selene Chardou on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ellechardou


 If you would like to email Selene Chardou, she can be reached at: selenechardou@gmail.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Selene Chardou is a world traveler and the alter-ego of Elle Chardou.
Ms. Chardou’s writing is all about hot romance and exciting times with the wild, damaged, out of control and/or rich and famous set in the New Adult realm.
She is currently working on Out from Under and The Will to Love, the first novel in the Scarlet Fever Series, which will chronicle the relationship of Will Cullen and Laurel Munsen. She also has a pop stars series planned and an MC series planned that chronicles the issues between Lucifer’s Saints and Demon’s Bastards motorcycle clubs.
Ms. Chardou has lived abroad in Stockholm (Sweden), Manchester (England), Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area and Portland. She currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment