Google+ Followers

Monday, August 5, 2013

Anything Like Me (B&S Series #3) By Kimberly Knight

Anything Like Me (B&S Series, #3)
 
After walking in on her cheating boyfriend, fate led Spencer Marshall to the love of her life, Brandon Montgomery. Now, she has a wedding to plan. With hope that the demons from their pasts will finally leave them alone, Brandon and Spencer look forward to growing old together.

Just as things are finally looking up, an unexpected houseguest arrives and stays much longer than expected. Will their love be strong enough to overcome the bad influences of their new roommate and the emotional aftermath of dealing with the trial? And when an unforeseen tragedy strikes, can Spencer finally have the happy ending she deserves?
 
********
 I'm so sad to see the series come to and end. I absolutely fell in love with Brandon and Spencer throughout this series. I think Kimberly did a fantastic job finishing up this book.

Brandon and Spencer pick right back up where they left off at the end of Wanted; they are engaged to be married and riding on the perfect high. I was happy that we got to see more normal everyday problems arrive in their relationship in this book. There were situations that anyone could relate to.

The same players are in this book, plus some family makes it's appearance as well. Spencer is a stronger women in this book, too. I think after everything that has happened to her she has become someone who I admire. They have lots of bumps in the road to the HEA, but I would recommend this series to any of my friends. The ending was absolutely a happy one for me though and I can't wait to see if there are a few character spin-offs!

4.5 STARS!!!
 
********
 
To Buy from this Author:
 
 
 
 
********
 
To Contact this Author:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment