Google+ Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Easy To Love You (Love #2) By Megan Smith

Easy To Love You (Love, #2)
 
Hunter finally has MacKenzie Cahill, the girl of his dreams. A horrible accident finds those dreams threatened. As their lives change, secrets begin to surface. These revelations could prove to be either the downfall of Hunter and MacKenzie or the catalyst that strengthens their bond.

Hunter has painful choices to make. Will he realize what he has before it’s gone? He knows what he must do to save his future, but will he be leaving everyone else in his past?

Will the bond between the two families be strong enough to keep them together?
 
********
 
Wow! Can I just say... this was the perfect sequel. Not only do you get your HEA, but you get taken on a ride where you find out that the one's you love have their own pasts and secrets that they try to protect you from at all costs.
 
 
The story picks up where it left off from Trying Not To Love You with the car accident. I can't give you all the details, but I promise I was begging for things to be ok. I loved how Hunter stepped up and became the man we learned him to be from the first book.
 
MacKenzie is just the same little spit fire we know and love as well. I was disappointed in her in the beginning because she seemed so lost, but Hunter picked her up and helped her through the whole way.
 
Their bonds with there families was amazing to watch, and yes Kenzie's brothers still give Hunter a hard time throughout the book. There are a few twists I wasn't expecting and the relationships between the twins and their significant others' was down right funny. I have to Give Megan 5 STARS because this was an amazing read and I loved it! I would definitely recommend this series to any of my fellow followers and friends!
 
********
 
To Buy from this Author:
 
 
 
********
 
 To Contact this Author:
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment