Google+ Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fixer Of Deceit By Alyson Raynes

Fixer of Deceit 



Between going to school and seeking a new job, Brooke decides to take control of her life once and for all. That's when she realizes the man she's been living with for the past eleven years isn't who she thought he was.

Just when things couldn't get any worse she's forced to call upon a stranger for help.

Can Dylan save Brooke from her broken past or does he have secrets of his own that will destroy them before they even get started?

This story is meant for readers 18 years of age and over.

Novella, approximately 31,000 words

********

I really fell in love with this book. I know it's a novella of what's to come, but it again was one of those books I kept turning to page hoping that it wasn't over! LOL! I hate when that happens.

So, Brooke Is going through some things at home with her boyfriend Stefan, I honestly felt like their relationship was B/S and wanted Brooke to just let  it go. She's a funny, bright, beautiful girl that needs to know her worth. She had the craziest thoughts going through her head, cracked me up more than once. She of course goes to an interview and meets Dylan Prescott. The orgasm to anyone's dreams.

Dylan, well, how do I describe him? F'n HOT doesn't seem to do him justice! He's arrogant, and alpha male, oh so charming makes you wish you could just jump into the book. I liked how their relationship progressed and I wish I had more time to really get a good feel for them. Because I know for a fact that the things to come in the next book are going to 100 times hotter than the chemistry they shared in this book.

4.5 STARS!! The secrets, the cliff-hanger, the sex oh my oh my! I cannot wait for the full length novel!!!


********
To Buy from this Author:


 ********

To Contact this Author:





No comments:

Post a Comment