Google+ Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Indestructible Desire Cast & Playlist




~Indestructible Desire Playlist~
Prologue:
Thompson Square-If I Didn’t Have You
-Kelly Clarkson- My life Would Suck Without You
-Carrie Underwood- Just A Dream
Chapter 1: Steel Magnolia- Without You
-Tim McGraw- Live Like You Were Dying
- Miranda Lambert- Over You
- Jason Mraz- I Won’t Give Up
Chapter 2:
Martina Mcbride- I’m Gonna Love You Through It
-Josh Turner- Your Man
-Dierks Bentley- Come A Little Closer
Chapter 3:
Madilyn Bailey ft. Chester cover- Who You Are
-Thomas Rhett- Something To Do With My Hands
Chapter 4:
Dustin Lynch- She Cranks My Tractor
-Rascal Flatts- What Hurts The Most
-Lady Antebellum- Hello World
Chapter 5:
Kenny Chesney- Reality
-Eric Church- Drink In My Hand
Chapter 6:
 Jason Aldean- Take A Little Ride
-Miranda Lambert- I Just Really Miss You
-Hunter Hayes- I Want Crazy
-Whitney Duncan- Skinny Dippin’

Chapter 7:
Luke Bryan- Drunk On You
-Toby Keith- Red Solo Cup
-Jason Aldean- Relentless
-Randy Houser- Runnin’ Outta Moonlight

Chapter 8:
Dustin Lynch- All About You
-Tim McGraw- Just To See You Smile
-Bruno Mars- Locked Out Of Heaven
Chapter 9:
Chris Young- Gettin’ You Home
-Jason Aldean- When She Says Baby
-Billy Currington- Must Be DoinSomethin’ Right
Chapter 10:
Easton Corbin- Lovin’ You Is Fun
-Luke Bryan- Crash My Party
-Jana Kramer- When You’re Lonely
Chapter 11:
Thomas Rhett- It Goes Like This
-Kenny Chesney- When The Sun Goes Down
-Taylor Swift- I Knew You Were Trouble
Chapter 12:
Jason Aldean- Tattoos On This Town
-Dustin Lynch- Wild In Your Smile
-Maroon 5- Love Somebody
Chapter 13:
Alan Jackson- Sissy’s Song
-Kenny Chesney- Who’d You Be Today
-Carrie Underwood- See You Again
-Cassadee Pope- Wasting All These Tears

Chapter 14:
Lady Antebellum- Just a kiss
-Carrie Underwood- Mama’s Song
-Heartland- I Loved Her First
Chapter 15:
Miranda Lambert- Only Prettier
-Flordia Georgia Line- Get Your Shine On
-Blake Shelton- All About Tonight
Chapter 16:
Dustin Lynch- Dancing In The Headlights
-Leon Kings- Sex On Fire
-Casey James- Let’s Don’t Call It A Night
Chapter 17:
Miranda Lambert- GunPowder And Lead
-Lady Antebellum- Need You Now
-Pistol Annies- Hell On Heels
Chapter 18:
Blake Shelton- My Eyes
-Tim McGraw- My Best Friend
-Chuck Wicks- Stealing Cinderella
-Mackelmore- Thrift Shop
Chapter 19:
Joe Nichols- Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
-Luke Bryan- Everytime I See You
-Scotty Mccreery- See You Tonight
Chapter 20:
Brad Paisley- Waitin’ On A Women
-Pistol Annies- I Hope Your the End Of My Story
-Kenny Chesney- You Had Me At Hello
-Flordia Georgia Line- Round Here

Chapter 21:
Kip Moore- Hey Pretty Girl
-Blake Shelton-Mine Would Be You
-Blake Shelton- God Gave Me You
-Bruno Mars- Marry You

-Justin Moore- Till My Last Day
Chapter 22:
Tim McGraw- Southern Girl
-Dustin Lynch- Cowboy’s And Angels
-Jason Aldean- My Kinda Party
Chapter 23:
Miranda Lambert- Famous In A Small Town
Whiskey- Jana Krammer
-Boyce Avenue & Tyler Ward- Fix You
-Keith Urban- Tonight I wanna Cry
-Madilyn Bailey & Jason chen- Stay
-Lady Antebellum- As You Turn Away
-Casey James- Crying On A Suitcase
-Blake Shelton- She Wouldn’t Be Gone

Chapter 24:
Lady Antebellum- It Ain’t Pretty
-Blake Shelton & Christina Aguilera- Just A Fool
-Dixie Chicks- Not Ready To Make Nice
-The Band Perry- Done
-Jason Michael Carroll- Hurry Home

No comments:

Post a Comment