Google+ Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mirage By Ashley Suzanne

Mirage 

Mira and Kylee meet Danny and Skylar during freshman orientation, their first week of college. Two sets of best friends embark on a new adventure together, forming life long bonds.
Mira and Danny are looking forward to their future as husband and wife. Everything was going according to plan. That was until tragedy struck them on graduation night leaving three broken people to pick up the pieces.
Skylar has always stood in the background, watching his best friend begin a life with the woman he fell in love with until he can no longer keep a distance.
Right when Mira thinks her life is back on track it spirals out of control. What if everything you thought you knew was nothing more than a mirage.

********

Wow! I am so confused, sad, elated, and just shell-shocked at this story. I was not expecting that ending after falling in love with this couple.

OK..OK.. Ugh I hate not being able to give you all more. But, hopefully this review will suffice.

Mira is engaged to Danny who was involved in a horrific accident, while trying to fix her broken heart she gets closer to Skylar, Danny's best friend. Skylar has always had a thing for Mira, but as bro-code goes and all he's never made his intentions known. He was quietly in the background going though his own heartbreak while watching his best friend and the girl he wishes was his fall in love. It's not until Mira's world is falling apart that Skylar steps up to try to help her move on, but trying to respectful of his friendship and her feelings at the same time.

I absolutely felt horrible for Skylar, to be in love with your best friend's girl and have to watch day in and out and try to act like it's okay. I mean love can be so cruel. the friendship he and Mira already had blooms into a very beautiful thing that I was damn near in tears over. She lets herself start to heal and he holds her hand the whole way. 

The guilt Mira felt at being the one who lived, and then her blossoming feeling for Skylar are so emotional and hard to deal with that you have to put yourself in her shoes and think "what's she gonna do?"
 
I felt like i was watching the beginning to a very HEA. But, all good things come to an end when you least expect it. And, the curve-ball Ashley threw at me sent me way over the edge. I had to ask myself "WAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?!" I felt a bit cheated, LOL! But it was a wonderful ride, experience, and I CANNOT wait until Book 2.

Absolutely 5 STARS!!! Ashley can only got up from here and the next book i can already picture me needing to get my tissues.

********

To Buy From this Author:


********

To  Contact this Author:




No comments:

Post a Comment