Google+ Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Untangle Me By Chelle Bliss Blog Tour

Untangle Me (Love at Last, #1)
 
Kayden is a bad boy that never played by the rules. Sophia has always been the quintessential good girl, living a life filled with disappointment. Everything changes when their lives become intertwined through a chance encounter online.

Hundreds of miles separate them, but the connection that draws them together is too much to be denied. As the layers of their lives peel back, Kayden keeps the dangerous parts of his past hidden to protect the woman who is becoming more important to him than he should allow. What starts as a pursuit of carnal pleasure turns into a complicated love story. His past is a tangled web filled with addiction, an obsessed ex-girlfriend, and problems with the law.
********
Well I have been waiting it seems like forever in order to give this review, lol. I was a beta reader for Chelle and I joined her blog tour so it's been killing me to give my opinion. Well, lets jump to it...

Sophia is what she feels like a regular girl, but she doesn't see herself for the natural beauty she totally is. I loved her character, she was so real and relatable for me to get into, and when she loves she does so hard. She takes a chance at meeting someone new by the way of freaking FACEBOOK, now that's usually a BIG ASS no no. But, I think in the end her choices were pure and she put herself out there for the first time only to find what she's always been looking for.

Kayden is a sexy ass major player. He doesn't do girlfriends; he just bangs the ladies. He's a total douche to them, too, no remorse what you see is what you get. It takes a real gem in Sophia to turn his trust issues, alcohol problems, and past to look at her in a new way he didn't think he'd ever be capable of doing with anyone ever again. For Kayden I think he saw Sophia as a conquest at first and then the more they communicated the more he felt for her, and then atfter their first meeting he was completely addicted.

In no way was their relationship gumdrops and butterflies, HELL NO! They fought for each other, pulled each other up and never gave up on what they wanted. Kayden made me scream at him "WTH ARE YOU DOING??!!!" more than once, but after every confrontation their was always an explanation. Oh, let me not forget, their sex is off the charts, one of my (oh shit! let me read that page again) moments. HELLS BELLS hahaha! Kaydens ex-wife causes a shit storm of drama that had me wanting to bitch slap her, too. But, Sophia with her gentle soul kept her head up and kept it pushing even when she just wanted to give up. You gotta respect the girl for even trying after one to many instances left Kayden in a bad light.

I gotta say I CANNOT wait until book two Kayden! That's something that is gonna be even hotter than book 1.

4.5 STARS!!!

********
 
Buy Links


********
Author Info:
I have been a teacher for over ten years, and needed a creative outlet for all my naughty thoughts. I received a bachelors degree in History and a Masters in Education, which led me to becoming a high school history teacher.

I love to read, I can devour a book a day, when given the chance or having the time. I can't pick one favorite book, there are just too many that come to mind. I do have favorite authors though. My top five authors are: Colleen Hoover, S.C. Stephens, Tarryn Fisher, CJ Roberts, and Kele Moon. I agonized over the top five. There are so many fantastic Indie authors that help feed my quest for the next best story.

Writing has been a journey unlike; filled with anguish, love, fear, and creativity. I'm excited for the next step and to share Kayden and Sophia.
Contact the Author:
Website: http://authorchellebliss.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @chellebliss1
Book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UQNFGRZfWU
********

 



No comments:

Post a Comment