Google+ Followers

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Veiled By L. Chapman Blog Tour

Veiled (Believe #2)
 
Jenny has always wanted a fairytale life: the perfect house, her own Prince Charming and the wedding to go with it.

After a five year engagement Jenny and her fiance Rich are counting down to the "Big Day"...

And lets not forget one hell of a Hen Party For Jenny her life as the perfect wife is all she has ever wanted but secrets are never far away...

Will Jenny make it to her own fairytale wedding...
 
********
 
Well I just loved these characters of these books, I didn't know what to expect after the stunts certain people pulled in book one, but a few questions were answered while others were made.
 
Jenny was the bestest friend to Megan in book one so I automatically wanted her to get her HEA in book two. I wondered what the hell Rich's problem was more than once and when I found out "OMG!" soooo didn't expect that one.
 
When Rich causes Jenny to have a broken heart Warren enters the mix. Fine ass specimen that one there. I loved how understanding and was always there for Jenny when she needed it most, and their relationship had me a bit flustered as well.
 
This book brought heart break, make ups, friendship, and real love and I can only hope book three is just as amazing. I definitely give this book 4.5 STARS!
 
********
 
***Snippet 1***
I can’t believe it is only a month away from my big day. I score a line through today’s date on the personalized calendar I received from my friend Megan. She designed the keepsake in my color scheme of white, black and pink and personalized it with pictures of Rich and me. It is a ‘me’ gift that Megan knew I would love. It is something only she would buy since she loves giving people personalized keepsakes. She knows me so well. The calendar is used solely for the wedding, and it has all my appointments written on it.

 
***Snippet 2***
“Not yet,” he says pushing me back down. “Fast or slow?”
“Fast,” I answer.
He slowly slides the tip of his cock into me, teasing me. Sometimes, I forget how big he is. He continues at a gentle pace, picking up speed as my body adjusts to him. Oh, man. He pulls me farther off the bar and starts pumping faster and faster. One hand is squeezing my bum, the other playing with my nipples. He knows exactly what I like. Oh, baby.

 
 
 
***Snippet 3***
I know it is more of a tradition to have a hen party the week of the wedding, but I wanted to have it early so that I would have plenty of time to get over the hangover I am anticipating. Megan’s only orders were that I needed to be ready to leave by six and dressed to party. That is not much to go on, so I choose to wear a white, thick backless halter neck dress.  The bottom of the dress is a dark blue flowing skirt that is very short, of course. Nothing but short skirts for me. It has a lovely sequined waistband.  I love my legs and this dress shows them off perfectly.  Megan always tells me that she would pay millions for my legs, but she has amazing legs herself. She just doesn’t believe me.
********
 
GIVEAWAY

code

<a id="rc-17caec22" class="rafl" href="http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/17caec22/" rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>
<script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>


Link


Mobile friendly

 
********
PLAYLIST

Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64 (Preview)

Matt Cardle - When You Were My Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tNRpxVo5NQ (Preview)

Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart a Break 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zfzka5VwRc (Preview)

Cover Drive - Sparks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_MbWx8BUx8 (Preview)

Olly Murs - Right Place Right Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lxaNO5V06k (Preview)

Ashley Tisdale - He Said She Said 


Rihanna - S&M

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment