Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ryder's Last Run By Rose Dewallin & bonnie Hardman Blog Tour

Ryder's Last Run (The Dueling Dragon's MC Series, #2)
 
Ryder thought this last run was going to be simple, but little did he know that what was about to happen would not only test him but test the whole Dueling Dragons MC.
Follow along with the MC and Ryder as they pinned brother against brother, leader against leader and lastly lover against lover. Will Ryder find his way out of this to get back to Faith? Or will he be left to ride alone again...
 
*********
 
After reading The Lost Trucker (which is book 1), I fell in love with Ryder and Faith. They had the best and funniest most dominating Alpha male-to-Don't fuck with me female relationship I have read. So of course going into this book my mind frame was made up of: OMG they going to be happy! Well...negative, lol. Let me explain....
 
Ryder is not the same person I came to know. He is given an ultimatum that changes everything. The Russians have him and no one knows where he might be. But, his thoughts aren't for Faith while he's away. And, that truly broke my heart. I mean COME ON! lol, I was like "No you did not just go there!" YES! Rose and Bonnie gave me a complete surprise with the twist on things.
 
Now, Faith, aww my baby girl. She had it hard enough in the first book, but this one puts that last one to shame. She loses someone close to her, but she does gain an old ally. I appreciated her trying to stay strong even when the world around her should have broken her. I loved that she didn't lose herself or give up on Ryder after months of no contact.
 
The only thing I didn't like was there wasn't enough Ryder and Faith time. I didn't know if they would make it by the end of the book. BUT, when I did finally reach the end, WOW! I didn't expect that cliff. I was unbelievably happy for faith, but Ryder made me question him. I don't have a clue where Rose and Bonnie will take the next installment, but I'm definitely jumping on that band wagon.
 
4 STARS!!!
 
********
 
Buy Link:
 
 
********
 
Author Contact Info:
 
Rose Dewallvin:
 
 
 
 
Bonnie Hardman:
 
 
 
 
********
 
Giveaway:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment