Google+ Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Forever And Almost Always By Amanda Bennett Blog Tour

Forever and Almost Always

What do you do when the one person you have always wanted, you can almost never have?

We found each other by chance and it was perfect, easy and everything I could have asked for. Our love was one for the books. When he moved next door, my entire world flipped upside down and inside out, but it was the best feeling I had ever experienced. Until the time came to choose between him and my family. I was young and in love, but in the end, I chose my family. I’ve regretted that decision since the day I made it. Now fate has given me a second chance with the one person I knew I was always supposed to be with. But this time so much more was standing in our way. 

Can I choose him over the life I’ve come to know? 

Will he be able to forgive me and give us a second chance? 

Is true love really enough to conquer everything standing in our way?

Sometimes the hardest decisions in life, are the most liberating, I just hope that this time I made the right one.

**WARNING Mature content, situations and language, recommended for 18+

********

I have read everything by miss Bennett and I must say she definitely doesn't disappoint  She took her time with this book and along the way we were able to view a whole relationship from beginning to end in different POVs.

We start off getting to know Dax, he's 19 years old with a good head on his shoulders. Moving in with a friend he sees the beautiful Charlee. I didn't know what to expect from Dax because most young guys are always after one thing, but he surprised me by how willing he was to express his feelings and open up to how this girl made him feel. Dax is hot as hell, too, don't let me forget for one second to mention that one. 

Charlee, is 20 years old and lives with her mom. She is full of life and not ready to explore anything outside of the pool and sun. I loved her personality she's an amazing friend with a big heart, but I hated the way she had been hurt in her previous relationship. At first all she see's is Dax's looks, but once you start to get more of her POV she opens up about the nervousness she feels around him, letting you know that they're  relationship is going to mean so much more.

We get this story in parts, how they began and what went wrong and then them reconnecting. Mistakes were made, losses have been had, and overwhelming grief was caused. I hated the choices both parties made, but the way the book is written and even with their best friends always involved it made an awesome read.

4 STARS!!

********

Teaser:

Dax

As I sit here in my truck staring at the note her best friend left me, I can’t help but replay the first day I told her I loved her over and over in my mind. I had never said those three words to any other girl in my entire life, and when I said them to her, she melted. I melted right along with her, but I clearly remember her melting. I had the one woman I had ever wanted in my arms as I made love to her in her pool. With every moan and every look, the feeling intensified. I never wanted to let this girl go, and as I whispered those three little words into her ear, as I thrust myself deep inside of her one last time, I knew in that instant that she would forever have my heart.

********

DREAM CAST:


*********
Author Info:



Amanda currently lives in Utah with her many men (her husband, two little boys, and two dogs). She is an avid San Francisco 49ers and Dexter fan. In high school she developed a love for writing and storytelling, and in the past couple years has made it her passion as she just released her ninth book.

Contact Info:


*********

Giveaway:


No comments:

Post a Comment