Google+ Followers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Carnage Book #1 (The Story Of Us) By Lesley Jones

Carnage Book #1. The Story Of Us

I love him, from the instant I set eyes on him when I was just 11 years old I have loved him and nothing will ever change that, he owns me, he owns my heart and he owns my body and no matter how many lies are told, no matter how many people conspire to keep us apart, despite the fame and the distance, we will find a way.

"Georgia Rae, when we made love you used to cry" ... He waits for me to sing my bit. I try to swallow down a sob but I just end up singing through it...
"I said I love you like the stars above, I'll love you till I die"

Carnage is an edgy coming of age love story that breaks all the rules and transcends the decades. Georgia and Sean's story will stay with you long after you read the final word. 
An emotional, smoking hot, gut wrenching read.

This is part #1 of a 2 part story but can be read as a stand alone.

*********

WOW!! Just O.M.G!! This year book have been rolling in with these endings that just gut you. You read about these characters that take your breath away and then BAM! WTH?!?! I still spinning from this one....

Georgia falls in love at the age of 11 and never forgets it either. The story takes you on a journey of not just Georgia, but the heart and what it feels like to choose who you want to be with, stand by that decision, and take the reader with you. So many emotions got caught up in this book and I loved it! The content makes you think this is just going to be sexy and full of adult content BUT believe me this went in depth, hell i hate love triangles, but this one worked out. 

All three characters grip you in one way or another, i know i may not be making sense to some, but this is a book I CANNOT give the details away for. Georgia is irritating, sexy, fun, and then rip your heart out. Sean is that boy you liked at the playground and then he was your brothers friend and off limits, then he turns out to be the sexy rocker that steals your heart and you figure out he always had it. Cam drives you crazy but you got to love him at the same time, and then you really want him to be happy. Soooo many different ways to take the next book, and i am definitely going to be waiting.

4.5 STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment