Google+ Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

End Of Innocence By Alessandra Torre Review

End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3)

Oh I am truly sad to have finished this series. It was amazing from beginning to end. the chracter growth, plots, and lies. Oh my! I absolutely fell in love.

Julia, is growing up and turning into a wise and beautiful woman, at the end of Book 2, she told Brad they had to wait one year to get married and she's sticking to her guns.She doesn't let any of complication arise get in her way of wanting to be with her man. I thought for sure she would have crumpled into temptation to cheat or run, but she didn't she loves Brad and fights for him the whole time.

Brad De Luca has certainly grown. He's not the man whore he was in the beginning of the series. i can honestly say i gated him at first, he rich, cocky, and he's sexy as hell, but that didn't keep me wanting more from him. I certainly didn't think he had it in him to not cheat on Julia. He surprises me time and again by showing his love and strength in his commitment though. Giving up Julia is not in the cards for this man and he shows Julia how to stand up for herself and really believe in love. 

5 STARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment