Google+ Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fallen Crest High By Tijan Promo Post




I had a chance to talk to Mason and have a character interview. Below You’ll find answers to a the questions……

What is your biggest fear?

A. Doing nothing with my life.

How does Sam really fit into your life?

A. Well, I love her so you can figure it out.

What makes your bond with Logan so strong? Besides the fact y'all are brothers. ;-)

A. He's my brother. (He narrows his eyes and a guarded expression comes over him.)
How do you feel leaving Logan and Sam together now that you are off to college?

A. He frowns and doesn't respond at first. Then he says, "We're family."



What first attracted you to Sam?

A. A soft smile appears next. "She has a fuck-off attitude. I like that."

Her mom is a big sore spot in the series. How do you think you guys future will play out when she's a constant in it?

A. Analitch is a pain in Sam's ass. She always will be.

Do you hold any feelings for your best friend? The girl, I mean.

A. Who are you talking about? (His eyes narrow now.)

Favorite color?

A. Blue

Favorite number?

A. 3

Favorite food?

A. pizza

Favorite position? :-)

A. Not your business.

Favorite memory?

A. Not your business either.

And last but not least. Where do you see yourself in five years? Think hard on this one, because all of us fallen fans really love you and want to HEA.


A. I see myself in five years not taking interviews. How's that for you? (Then he shrugs and leans back in his chair.) I don't know. We'll see, I guess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment