Google+ Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Drifting Into Darkness By J.M. LaRocca Review


Well, damn, this book just took me out of my happy place, and into somewhere between crying fat tears and wishing I could change the story. This is not to say that I didn’t L-O-V-E this story I just wasn’t expecting it….
Sadie moves to a new town to restart her life. After a mistake that can’t be taken back and after a broken heart, she needs to find somewhere to settle in and just breathe. Working on a farm wasn’t what she expected, and neither was Landon. There’s definitely some instant attraction, but with a attitude coming from one of them and then mood swings from the other, of course it’s not just hop into bed time. Their relationship takes off though and the love these two shares is absolutely wonderful. But all stories must have a twist, right? And nothing is ever set in stone.
 I think I fell out of my chair when I got to the end, it’s that good and unexpectedly…ugh…I cannot even give you a word for it, because that alone WILL give the story away, but I must say if you’re into a big tear jerking, steamy, irresistible love. Then this is for you.
4 STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment