Google+ Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Resisting Ryann By Alyssa Rae Review



Whew! Welcome back LUKE! I must tell you all I was D-Y-I-N-G for months after I read the first book to this series, I just needed book two right then! But alas, Alyssa finally welcomed us back to the world of Reese and Luke, and it just got better the second time….


Luke, fuck he’s enticing as hell, the way he treats his woman and things he says, lawdy have mercy. I was wondering where Alyssa was going to take his character after the ending cliff hanger in book one, and I must say everything was not at all as I expected. Trust, friendships, love interests, criminal activity…the list goes on forever and I still want more. There wasn’t a damn thing I would have changed, welllll, actually I would want the end of the story. After that heart breaking ender, goodness, Miss Rae is trying to kill me now!!!



4.5 STARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment