Google+ Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Jahleel By S. Ann Cole Book Review



This. Book. Is. About. OBSESSION

It is NOT a traditional romance. 

It deviates from the norm. 

It defies...EVERYTHING. 


This. Book. Is. About. OBSESSION

__________________________________________________

A TRUE-ly fabricated story about Love & Obsession...


I’m an idiot. 
I’m too stupid to be human. Too stupid to live.
I lack common sense. 

I used to be a normal human being. Until the guy in the red hoodie. Just a glance, and I was owned. Enslaved. 

What’s worst? He didn’t even notice me. 

Yep. You guessed right: I’m delusional. I’m obsessed. I’m a stalker. A martyr. A masochist.

I’ve allowed my obsession to lead me down into a deep, dark pit, selfishly hurting everyone around me, and only his requited love can pull me out of it.

But I won’t apologize for it. I won’t apologize for being in love with Jahleel Kingston. 
I’ve loved him at first sight. I’ve loved him for five empty years. I’ve loved him through all his bullcrap and asshole-isms. 

I love him even now. 

My name is Saskia Day. I’m British. I’m famous. I’m stinking rich. And this is my pathetic story. 

Read at your own bloody risk.

**********

OMG!!! I just…I don’t even know how to start this review without giving Miss Cole a round of applause. She killed this book and gave you everything you are so afraid you love to read. I was so out of place feeling how I did with these characters, I even emailed her and let her know “Im not sure if im mad or if I hate you right now”..lol. Seriously she had me rereading certain parts to make sure that shit really just happened. But let’s get to it…..

Saskia Day…gorgeous, rich, talented, and down right a fucking idiot for a man. I started out with anting to shake her for being so obviously pathetic, but found myself appreciatin her instead. She didn’t play dumb or a victime she was like I said IN LOVE. A lot of girls have been there…hell some of your husbands probably banged a lot of women before you as well. So I couldn’t fault Saskia on that at all. She’s real and an awesome sister, always there for those around hr and making sure everyone is always happy. She puts others happiness above her own and isn’t afraid to get down and dirty either.  Her personality had me lauging my ass off and crying right along with her. She just jumped up to my TOP 5 fav heroines of all time…

Jahleel Kingston…sexy, a dancer, womanizer, liar, and my book baby daddy…LOL. YES!! I did go there, because I didn’t even get mad that I ended up wantiong to marry him by the end opf this book. I want him to dance for me too shit! He wasn’t an ass hole persay he was honest and in your face about himself. Never gonna get anything more than what he truuly is a self made ass hole. I understood his reasoning behiind everything he dd, but I wanted to knock him the hell out too, because if you love someone like trully deep heart gut wrenching love someone you don’t pulll stunts as he did. You don’t avoid situations and most importantly YOU DO NOT LIE! But all of those things needed to happen to make this book what it was and I trully wouldn’t change it for anything…

Miss Cole brought out a side of writing I so desperately needed and never even knew. I want this couple to go all the way marriage, babies, more drama, just the works. I need more and hopefully we shall get it. Most definitely recommending this book to EVERYONE!!


5 STARS!!!!                                          
     

No comments:

Post a Comment