Google+ Followers

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Six Of Hearts By L.H. Cosway Book Review


Wow, now that was absolutely amazing. I do not think I have ever read anything quite like it before. The illusion was just…Shit I’m blown away. I could actually see the tricks happening in my own head, that is how amazingly this story is written….

Matilda has had a rough patch in life. A mother who was murdered and a father who lost the love of his life so has dealt with is loss the only way he knows how, by not really living at all. I think if it wasn't for Matilda then her dad would have given up a long time ago. But, Matilda doesn't let that stop her from being a loving daughter and dedicated employee. She doesn't see herself for the beauty that the world does, but instead focuses on what is not pretty about her, but when a certain man walks into her life the tricks are played and she’s left really feeling for something for the first time in her life.

Jay Fields, wow, I want to start off with a “dayyyummmm” then move over to a “Bravo! Bravo!” in the creation of this character. He’s smart as hell, loyal to no fault, funny as all get out, and just sexy in a way that turns you on and then melts your heart all in the same setting. His story was a complete mystery to me, and for once that lilt id bit didn't annoy me like it usually does. I don’t know if it was because of the illusion he portrays or if he was just better at being the mysterious type, but I appreciated his character none the less. He does have his alpha moments sooo….yea just hold that in. Lol.

I devoured this book and then was sad to see it over; I wish this was a series and I NEVER wish for that. I just feel like I really really loved these characters and the behind the tricks and magic was just phenomenal!


5 amazing stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment