Google+ Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Where We Belong By K.L. Grayson Book Review



Regret, love, hope, second chances….all of these are major factors in this book. I was blown away by the intensity of this story.

Harley and Ty have been inseparable since they were babies and it seemed like nothing could tear them apart. But, that’s what I actually loved about reading them. The fact that sometimes your feelings override what you want to keep hidden ad that kind of love is hard to ignore. I was hurt to say the least for Harley after she put herself out there only to be turned down. I get it, I really do, but it doesn't take the sting away any less. How Harley copes with her loss leads to devastating circumstances that change everything forever….

After 5 years, Ty comes back with a determination to make things right, only not everything is going to be so easy for him and there are secrets that cannot be undone… I loved to fight Ty had to get Harley to give him a chance and damn if I didn't feel the heat between the two main characters. Yeah…lol.


4 STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment