Google+ Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Life Support By Zoe Norman Book Review



Ok, first let me start by saying…I usually HATE any fife fighter, policeman, and servicemen romances….why? Because the fuckers are sad, ok? Lol. Just being honest here. And there’s always a part of the book where I get super pissed off. Now that that is out of the way…. OMG I LOVED this series. SO SO much…it was sexy, funny, and heartbreaking enough to keep me wanting more.

I loved Olivia, she didn’t get on my nerves like most heroines where they run at every given time something went wrong. She was hurt and she needed some space, and when those times did come up I understood what she was going through and Zoe didn’t overdo it at all. Her character builds from book one to two and she turns into an amazing woman, who actually talks to her man and asks him questions, she doesn’t just assume the worst in everything. She was a completely different character than who we first got to know. Her love for Owen was everything a real life romance should be, I guess that’s why I connected to this so well.
.
Owen is just a complete mystery going into book two, you keep waiting to find out what happened to him and will he ruin his relationship with Olivia. I can tell you there’s more than a few times I was just like “ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU IDIOT!” But after those times p[assed he truly turned into an amazing man. He fought for Olivia and battled his own demons to come out of this book the best kind of man you can find. I ended up loving him, even though it took me a while to get there.

5 STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment